Widerøe Group have a goal to receive electronic invoices from all our suppliers. Electronic invoicing is good for the environment, reduce administration and leads to instant delivery.
At present Widerøe approve electronic invoicing through external solution provider Pagero. We prefer that you send electronic PEPPOL EHF invoice. Widerøe provides some solutions free of charge to our suppliers.
If you do not offer electronic invoices, please send PDF invoice pr e- mail.
- Wideroe company name
- Your reference: employee number (4 -5 digits) name: example, 12345 Test Testersen. Reference must be stated on the first page of the invoice
- Correct billing address and VAT number
- If you have received a purchase order from Wideroe the purchase order number is to be added on your invoice
- Your reference should be added here in the XML – file: «BuyerRefrence»
- If you have received a purchase order from Wideroe the purchase order number is to be added here in the XML – file: «Invoice/OrderReference/ID»
For further question about invoicing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about electronic invoicing, click here